Friday, October 7, 2011

New Fall Products

Yesterday I got a most wonderful package in the mail! It was my order from Pampered Chef! As a consultant, I occasionally get perks which involve new product at discounted prices. Something that makes me smile!
I opened the box to find some great pieces that I look forward to sharing with my customers. I love showing them some great tools that they can add to their kitchen! Some of the goodies in my box were:
~ a Deep Dish Covered Baker in the new taupe color. I am excited to make the Rocky Road Brownie Dessert that can be made in one pot right in the microwave! How handy is that?



~ a new Small Ridged Baker, also great for the microwave. I just happen to be making meatballs for supper in the next few nights and I will definitely be giving this new piece a try.



~ the new 3 cup Prep Bowls. I have the 1 Cup Prep Bowl Set (set of 6) and the 2 Cup Prep Bowl Set already. I love how they all nest together, fitting inside one another for easy storage.



~ a Small Square Baker, again in the new fall taupe color. I'm really liking the new color. Of course, this is available in the classic cranberry color as well. You get the qualities of cooking with Pampered Chef Stoneware with the beautiful glazed finish that makes serving your yummy dishes pleasing both to the eye and the pallet!

~ two mouth watering sauces: Chocolate Caramel Sauce (chocolate and caramel in one sauce? Can it get any better than that?!) and Apricot Honey Sauce (which makes me tempted to fire up the BBQ and grill up some chicken with this sauce!).

~ the new Leakproof Glass Container in the 8 1/4 cup size and the 1 1/2 cup size. I saw something like this while I was out shopping the other day. I picked it up and remember thinking how light it was. The tabs snapped off easily and the lid just popped off. I see, now that I have my new Pampered Chef Leakproof Glass Container, that the ones in the store are not near the quality of my new pieces. The Pampered Chef Leakproof Glass Containers are made with thick, sturdy glass, feeling heavy and well made in my hands. The lid has a rubber seal around the inside, making it sure to be 100% leakproof. The tabs take some doing to snap them into place, ensuring the lid was in the right place to prevent leaking, guaranteeing a well made product. I am very pleased with this new addition to my kitchen.



~ I also got the brand new, Pampered Chef Dripless Oil and Vinegar Bottle Set. These eye-pleasing bottles will allow me to make one of my husband's favorite appetizers: Pan Bread with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, and make it in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment